Thursday, August 28, 2008

When you are so busy that you don't know what to do next...

take a nap.

This is advice my mom, somewhat jokingly, gave me growing up. (Along with "you don't have to be hungry to eat" and when dad asked for some single dollar bills to "always trade up.") Well, aside from mailing the invites and a first/first and a half dress fitting, the last couple months I have taken a much needed wedding nap.

My to do list, which I should really write down, is a mental mile long. There are so many things I haven't even thought about. There are even guests that I didn't know about.

The good news? I am finally starting to go through wedding withdrawal. I went from planning overload to missing all the little projects. I am itching to get started on programs and the favor scarves. The even better news? Only 200 miles away from me (and closing!) the reinforcements are rolling in! (More on that tomorrow.) The next 51 days are going to wedding packed and fabulous!

Did anyone else have to take a wedding nap to get their second wind?

No comments: