Thursday, May 8, 2008

Girls Girls Girls!

One of the very first decisions I made about my wedding was concerning the bridesmaid's dresses. Since I have long distance relationships with all but one of my bridesmaids I knew it would be a nightmare trying to get them together to get the perfect dress for everyone. I also want my bridesmaids and best friends to feel pretty and comfortable in what they are wearing, who doesn't?

So, I decided on letting each girl pick out any black dress they wanted. My only request was that it be tea-length. Here is the "vision," these dresses are from J.Crew:


Black is not very exciting or unique, but I am so relieved I went this route. It is one less decision I have to make and no one has to pretend they love the dress I have picked out, if they don't.

As far as shoes, accessories and hair? Eh. Whatever they want.

Anyone else going this route?

No comments: